Refreshing, yet boozy. This Watermelon Gin Cocktail hits that summer vibe in stride! Smooth, not too sweet, and not to strong – just right. Try it for your next BBQ or as relief to the hot weather!
- 3/4 oz lime juice or about half a medium lime
- 3 dashes orange or aromatic bitters (Angustura for this one)
- 2¼ oz fresh watermelon juice (find out how to make fresh watermelon juice!)
- 1½ oz botanical gin
- Juice the lime into a lowball cocktail glass.
- Add three dashes of orange bitters or angustura aromatic bitters
- Add the Watermelon juice.
- Add the gin.
- Add the ice and stir just enough to mix.
- Garnish with a lime wheel!
- Enjoy responsibly!