What’s a classic cocktail if not a Gimlet? Perfectly balanced, stunningly delicious, and super simple to make. And it looks awesome in a coupe glass with a lime wheel. This simple cocktail is one you need to know how to make!
- 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- 2 oz gin
- coupe glass
- juice squeezer thingie
- shaker cup system
- julep strainer
- fine strainer
- Pour ice and water into your coupe glass and set aside to chill.
- Pour the lime juice, simple syrup, and gin into a shaker cup.
- Add ice, cover, and shake for 20 seconds.
- Empty out the coupe glass and shake any excess water off.
- Double strain the cocktail into the coupe glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
- Serve and enjoy responsibly!2