Who doesn’t like a Chocolate Milkshake? Although, calling it a ‘milkshake’ is not quite right, because in this recipe, we use heavy cream instead of milk. This gives it a super rich and creamy texture and flavor!
Chocolate Syrup Sauce
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp erythitrol or sugar replacement
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 2 tsp erythitrol or sugar replacement
- as much chocolate syrup sauce as you want
- Place the chocolate syrup sauce ingredients in a small pot or sauce pan.
- Place over medium heat and whisk until it is a smooth sauce. If it is too thick, add some more heavy cream.
- Once it is well mixed, remove from the heat.
- Using a pint glass, drizzle sauce onto the inside to create decorative patterns.
- Place the pint glass into the freezer to cool the sauce inside.
- In a blender, add your ice cubes, heavy cream, sugar replacement, and desired amount of chocolate syrup sauce.
- Blend until the ice is evenly shattered in the vortex of awesomeness.
- Remove the pint glass from the freezer and pour your shake into it.
- Top with homemade whipped cream and sprinkle cocoa powder over top for extra awesomeness.
- Addtional: You can store leftover chocolate syrup sauce in the fridge to drizzle over other things, or for shakes in the future!